“Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees”
~ Corrie Ten Boom
“There has never been a spiritual awakening in any country or locality that did not begin in united prayer”
~ A.T. Pierson
“Prayer moves the ARM that moves the world”
~ Charles Spurgeon
2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
- A National Prayer Initiative called: Up4SA “United Prayer for South Africa”
- Prayer points all across our Nation. (Towns, Cities and neighborhoods.)
- Date: 26 February 2017
- Believers across the Nation gather (stadiums/sport fields/other venue) on the same Sunday, at 17h00.
- 60 minute event
- Prophetic act of humility, dependency, unity and honour to our Lord Jesus Christ as the only answer and hope!
- Every person will be asked to kneel (if in any way possible) as we pray.
- No bands, no guest speakers. Only an announcer.
- Every venue will have a cross erected as THE focus point.
- The South African flag will also be visible at every venue.
- We will prepare a soft copy folder, in a suitable format to copy or download, with A HOPE DECLARATION BY THE NATION as well as the 5 pre-recorded Songs.
- There will be sufficient time for corporate prayer.
- Correspondence and marketing will be send out to Churches all across the Nation.
- Leaders of Assemblies/Community Leaders can register to be appointed Coordinating Officer for their Town/City/Area via email or on our Website. As soon as the Coordinating Officer has been processed, a Resource Pack will be made available. Every Area will have their own Committee with specific guidelines provided by the Up4SA steering Committee.
- Every Area’s Steering Committee will mobilize their community.
- All prayer individuals can also register attendance on our Website under the Registered Area Prayer Point.
- The Up4SA Committee will handle the necessary administration.
- The idea is to keep the initiative as simple as possible.