“Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees”
~ Corrie Ten Boom
“There has never been a spiritual awakening in any country or locality that did not begin in united prayer”
~ A.T. Pierson
“Prayer moves the ARM that moves the world”
~ Charles Spurgeon
2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
- A National Prayer Initiative called: Up4SA “United Prayer for South Africa”
- Prayer points all across our Nation. (Towns, Cities and neighborhoods.)
- Date: 26 February 2017
- Believers across the Nation gather (stadiums/sport fields/other venue) on the same Sunday, at 17h00.
- 60 minute event
- Prophetic act of humility, dependency, unity and honour to our Lord Jesus Christ as the only answer and hope!
- Every person will be asked to kneel (if in any way possible) as we pray.
- No bands, no guest speakers. Only an announcer.
- Every venue will have a cross erected as THE focus point.
- The South African flag will also be visible at every venue.
- We will prepare a soft copy folder, in a suitable format to copy or download, with A HOPE DECLARATION BY THE NATION as well as the 5 pre-recorded Songs.
- There will be sufficient time for corporate prayer.
- Correspondence and marketing will be send out to Churches all across the Nation.
- Leaders of Assemblies/Community Leaders can register to be appointed Coordinating Officer for their Town/City/Area via email or on our Website. As soon as the Coordinating Officer has been processed, a Resource Pack will be made available. Every Area will have their own Committee with specific guidelines provided by the Up4SA steering Committee.
- Every Area’s Steering Committee will mobilize their community.
- All prayer individuals can also register attendance on our Website under the Registered Area Prayer Point.
- The Up4SA Committee will handle the necessary administration.
- The idea is to keep the initiative as simple as possible.
Interested in joining the initiative?
Have questions regarding what we want to accomplish or when it’s happening, etc? Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.