“Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees”
~ Corrie Ten Boom
“There has never been a spiritual awakening in any country or locality that did not begin in united prayer”
~ A.T. Pierson
“Prayer moves the ARM that moves the world”
~ Charles Spurgeon
2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
- A National Prayer Initiative called: Up4SA “United Prayer for South Africa”
- Prayer Points/Meeting places all across our Nation (Towns, Cities and Neighbourhoods).
- Date: Sunday, 01 March 2020 (between 11:00 & 14:00)
- Unity – Psalm 133:1-3
- Jesus the Cornerstone of our Community and Nation – Eph. 2:19-22
- Body of Christ as Living stones – 1 Pet 2:5
- Thanksgiving for past deliverance and trust for future deliverance – Joshua 4:8
- The restoration of a Spiritual reverence and Honour to God as the only Father of our Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour – 1 Kings 18:30
- Build Altars (signs) for the Lord in our Towns and Community Areas.
We encourage all Believers to bring a stone from their area (picked up at home, in neighbourhood etc.) to a meeting place in their Town, which will then form part of an Altar.
Every person can either write a Scripture on their stone with the Area they are from or write the Name of Jesus on their stone, etc. The Planning Committee can lay the foundation of the Altar in the weeks building up to the Prayer Action.
•This Altar/sign will symbolize:
Prophetic act of humility, dependency, unity and honour to our Lord Jesus Christ as the only answer and hope!
- No Bands, no Guest Speakers. No official Programs. Only a Pamphlet with the “Arrangements and Prayer Guidelines”
- Every Venue will have a Cross erected as THE focus point.
- The South African flag will also be visible at every venue.
- A Resource & Media Pack will be made available to assist Coordinators with planning and executing the Prayer Point
- Every Area will have their own Committee with specific guidelines provided by the Up4SA steering Committee.
- Every Area’s Steering Committee will mobilize their own Community.
- The Up4SA Committee will handle the necessary administration.
Interested in joining the initiative?
Have questions regarding what we want to accomplish or when it’s happening, etc? Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.